Ben 10 is rockin' the house with a new Ben 10: Alien Force video game on the way and now he's taking the action online with the Ben 10: Alien Force: Bounty Hunters game. It's part of the Cartoon Network online games network and here's the deal on the game.
Join the Online Battle!
This Ben 10 online game is an action-packed multiplayer game where you run around one of three alien worlds, trying to capture the competition. Once you download and install it, you can launch the game from the website. It drops you into a starting zone where you hit "Quickstart" to jump into a game, check out what's available or even start your own with custom settings. Joining a game lets you toss taunts and cheers around in a safe-chat zone then play as either a Steglok or Zyllid alien as you run, jump and rocket pack around a level, blasting the competition to score captures.
From two to eight players can jump into the online matches with free-for-all battles or team matches. The game creator can set the match for 5-50 captures and 5-20 minutes in length - it's game over when either limit is reached! At the end of the match, the top three players, or winning team, gets listed and everybody scores some XP for their Cartoon Network account so they can pick up bling for their avatar.
Free Game Download Instructions
You need to download and install a file to get this game to run, but it's super simple. Here's a walkthrough on getting it done.
1.Click Here to head to the Ben 10 online game website.
2. Look for the big green "Download Now" button at the bottom and click it.
3. On the new page, click the big round "Download Now" button in the upper-right of the page, next to the red alien dude. When you get the pop-up, choose to save the file to your Desktop.
4. It's a quick 30MB download to get the Ben 10 game loaded onto your computer. But, it only works on Windows computers with Internet Explorer. If you're on a Mac, Linux, or Unix PC, or you're running Firefox, you're outta luck.
5. Once the Ben 10 game has downloaded, double-click the file to start installing it.
6. After the game has installed, head back to the online game website and click the big, round "Play Now" button on the right side of the page to join the fun!
Game Demo Computer Requirements
Putting a pack of bounty hunters onto your computer takes some power. Here's the 411 on how much power you'll need! PC System Requirements Operating System: Windows 2000/XP Processor: 800 Mhz required, 2.4 GHz recommended. RAM: 256 MB RAM required, 512 MB RAM recommended. Hard Drive: 100 MB free space required. Video Card: 8 MB required. DirectX: DirectX 8.0 required, DirectX 9.0 recommended.